Surely you know that cellulite provokes heredity, increased estrogen production and malnutrition. Anti-cellulite self-massage is an easy, fast and cheap way to get rid of the hated orange peel.
How to do it and how to make it effective, rather than just kneading the skin with your fingers?
The cellulite problem is typically female. It is not a disease, but refers to cosmetic skin defects. Orange peel is a consequence of thinner skin in women than in men, increased production of leptin by fat cells and a malfunction in the synthesis of hormones that regulate the activity of their receptors. Continue reading
The need to learn effective relaxation is due to several reasons: firstly, vascular circulation is normalized; secondly, psychosomatic tension is removed (there is a deep purification of the subconscious); thirdly, good relaxation after intensive training contributes to a better consolidation of the psycho-energetic effect of yoga practice.
Let’s go straight to practice. One of the simple and interesting relaxation methods is called “61 Point Relaxation”. The method is to gradually relax your body, focusing all your attention on each point, causing successively in each of the 61 points sensations of heaviness, heat and pulsation.
The first point is on the forehead, just above the interbrow. It is necessary to focus on it and relax it, causing a feeling of heaviness, warmth and pulsation. Continue reading
Yama (control of mind and behavior) and Niyama (psycho-emotional and bodily purity) are the first two stages of yoga and the condition for its effective practice.
By practicing the Pit, we take control of actions in relation to the world. Here are five limitations:
1) Ahimsa – non-violence against anyone and for anything, including in relation to oneself and to the natural order in the world;
2) Satya – a rejection of lies, primarily self-deception;
3) Asteya – rejection of the desire to possess what does not belong to us;
4) Brahmacharya – restraint, refusal to indulge your passions, desires and weaknesses;
5) Aparigraha – refusal to accept gifts and good deeds. Complete self-sufficiency, readiness to always rely only on one’s own strength.
Without self-regulation, one cannot achieve higher states of consciousness. Five rules: Continue reading